Sunday, December 13, 2009

Pre Teen Sucks Dick Pre-teen Depression Help?

Pre-teen Depression help? - pre teen sucks dick

Hello, I'm ready, mentally and I'm down to 12th For me, life is ****. I really need help. Has anyone something that would make my life a little more Ontrack? First, crying my parents mad at me because my life is shit and not care about my feelings. 30 minutes later put into action, and all are appreciated, but never knew what it was. In any case, to get them? Everything that is why I am not against social, only that people treat me well .... different. Has anyone tips on improving my life in the socialization? because then I felt better with people who do not support me and criticize me. If someone say something to me, who could help is would be welcome, because I thought that people know at Yahoo. I can not see a therapist, because my parents would not do myself. PLEASE HELP ME! I NEED IT

0 comments:

Post a Comment