Friday, January 29, 2010

Background Of Student Part Time Job Can You Help Me Out, I Need A Part-time Job?

Can you help me out, I need a part-time job? - background of student part time job

I need a part time job, but the problem is that I can not be found. At the beginning I was not a main occupation (I) recognize. It is also worthwhile, but I think if the employer can see my other work, please let me another job.

This is understandable, I know, I'm moving to the job to someone who does not delegate to any work. But each has his own problems, I need another job to my car note and student loans paid immediately.

So, what should I do? Someone suggested I tell potential employers that I am in the school. If I am to find information about my current job? My current task is displayed on a background check?

1 comments:

Mr. Fox said...

Was likely to be open, because it may cause some future problems if not used. It depends on what kind of hours you are willing to work. Avaivable apply during the hours that need more to give you an advantage. It also has a range of skills they will need no more training or another. It's hard to know when good things are now so competitive. I have no idea if the school can verify that they are employed.

Post a Comment