Saturday, January 9, 2010

Yellow Trash Bags What Is This Black Trash Bag Installed In The Side Of My Dishwasher?

What is this black trash bag installed in the side of my dishwasher? - yellow trash bags

I live in an apartment and you do not know what this thing and just broke my dishwasher, but apparently it will be there. Brach, and the W Package / Yellow Material, the diffuse, "says WARNING: To reduce the risk of electrical shock, fire or personal injury to the installer must ensure that the dishwasher is completely closed at the sides and facing up setup time. "What is it? I now need another game?

3 comments:

Babystom... said...

Sounds like a cover of an electrical cable insulation. Something with the insulating material (material diffuse yellow) will stay where you are.

When you leave do not know what it is. Tell the owners, it's their job.

You do not own the place, not about not tear things to sell.

Maggie said...

I understand your position, but it seems a sort of packaging materials, which were to be withdrawn at the time of setup.

Maggie said...

I understand your position, but it seems a sort of packaging materials, which were to be withdrawn at the time of setup.

Post a Comment