Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Army Swimsuits Icy New Year Dip, Could You Brave The Cold And Do It?

Icy new year dip, could you brave the cold and do it? - army swimsuits

A replacement of the shoulder twice, failed a brave pensioner who enjoys in the day the New Year's Concert in the ice of the sea bathed Water Stop

Joyce Peters, 78, said he was "delighted" after the fall of the estimated 3C (37.4F) temperatures at the lake, Clevedon, North Somerset.

Ms. Peters is a regular in the saltwater pond, which borders the Bristol Channel - despite surgery, five years ago.

The mother of three children, said after leaving the water Friday morning: "There is a feeling of euphoria, but very cold.

"He places his hands and feet first. Many young people with special gloves, but not me. Only a swimsuit, not a suit.

"In a moment I thought he hadto give, as I was in some pain, but I have a new life. It's wonderful.

"My little son, 26 years old, was this year but was fit enough, it is in the army.

"When I arrived in Clevedon in 1968, began to swim in the lake outside. I do not know how it has evolved - that seemed to fulfill. Many of us are much more important.

"I will continue, and that keeps me young.

My question is: Could it be, I am too much a wimp couldent

4 comments:

CC said...

As a true British eccentric
It's what put the Great in Britain.
But I think it is crazy !!!!!!!!

Theth said...

N hahaha. Sorry for the cold and once I'm cold, take me year to warm up.

Everything about her! I saw my mother as a means of deterring undesirable behavior to be able to use in our house!

Tamayah said...

No way! I feel bad cold in my warm house, mooning not matter - and everything - ice cold sea, and other items!

doughnut said...

Absolutely not!

brrrrrrrr too cold

x

Post a Comment