Saturday, February 6, 2010

Ge Force Agp Video Card Low Profile Dell When I Play Counter Strike 1.6 Online It Lags When Explosions Happen And Such, How Can I Fix This?

When I play Counter Strike 1.6 online it lags when explosions happen and such, how can I fix this? - ge force agp video card low profile dell

I have an old motherboard Intel i845 AGP 4x 1gig DDR RAM P4 2.4 GHz and a map of 5200 8x Video 128 MB NVIDIA Ge Force FX.

Do I need a better graphics card?

Is not that the graphics card to work again with my 4x motherboard?

any advice would be great.

1 comments:

Chris said...

More likely, you must update the video card, I know that CS, an ancient game, but the latest work makes the game slower, with older gfx cards. I have a Geforce 6800 and a delay when I source, a player also. It would be better to buy a gfx card later, something like the XFX 8600 GT, which is what I got her 99.99 at best buy.com. What would be the day when all games

Post a Comment