Friday, February 19, 2010

Emergency Room For Adult Ear Infection Ear Infection: How Long Will My Ear Keep Leaking Blood?

Ear infection: How long will my ear keep leaking blood? - emergency room for adult ear infection

I had a severe ear infection since Sunday. I went to the emergency room because of pain and numbness in the left ear. A resident doctor prescribed antibiotics for 5 days. The next day there were many yellowish liquid, and I saw my family doctor who changed my prescription to 10 days. He said that my ear is swollen, you may not know if my eardrum is perforated. Changes in the execution of yellow / orange with a little blood on the night of Thursday. There are many out. Is this visit a further reorganization of the ER? How long before you exit to continue the download complete? How long does it take for the adult ear drum to push?

1 comments:

Alicia said...

Wow, good question. I'm baffled.
I just write a few paragraphs huge and so far I do not know.

We have no idea if you oral antibiotics or drops, as it is actually in the system, the health problems that you may have, as it seemed, otoscopy. If we could see again in your ear canal, it is possible * * creepy creepy that some died in the ear infection, was now at its peak. No idea.

Constant blood or a trickle of blood?

Call your family doctor. He / she probably has more time with you and is the last of the administration of antibiotics.

Addendum:
Ohhhh yes! Good luck with your family doc tomorrow. Maybe you can at least get an anesthetic drops to relieve ear pain whilehave found the various antibiotics.
Good luck!

Post a Comment