Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Manicure On A Bruised Nail Is My Finger Alright?

Is my finger alright? - manicure on a bruised nail

before I put my finger shepherd my half-brother was very ill and I put it on the floor. Swelling was very low, 4 hours later purpleish has a small bump. Currently, the tender and painful when applied pressure. I bend my finger almost the whole journey.

Basically, I do not think his party. What worries me is that the bleeding. I do not know if my brother or I nailed my fingers on my skin, but I have a small incision in the epidermis of me, "the thing" that women have rejected the nails for a manicure. Who never ceased to bleed, and his condition a few hours. slowly, bleeding and the incision is so small .... But do not stop. I had my hand in cold water for about 20 minutes after the incident, and then a patch. After a few hours orand the priest was pretty soaked with blood, slowly but after the start of his still bleeding.

What is wrong with my finger?

0 comments:

Post a Comment